1. Service's description:
The website andorramania.shop has been created and is managed by GUIES TURISME SERVEI (G.T.S.) BLAUET, [henceforth ANDORRAMANIA].
ANDORRAMANIA acts as an intermediary between service providers (hotels, apartments, tourist services, event organisers...) and users, in order to offer the latter the possibility of searching and making online reservations for hotels, apartments and other tourist services in the Principality of Andorra.
2. Confidentiality of information:
3. Booking procedure:
Your reservation will be validated and processed once you have completed the following steps:
- When you make the request for the service you want (hotel, apartment, tourist activity, ski pass...), the detail and total price of your order will appear on screen.
- Then, you can confirm your request. To do this, you must complete the form by entering your personal data. It is very important that your e-mail address is valid and correctly written, since your reservation voucher will be sent to that e-mail address. ANDORRAMANIA is not responsible for the NON-receipt of your reservation if you do not enter your personal information correctly.
- To complete the procedure and validate your reservation, you must make the online payment of the total amount.
- Once the payment is accepted and confirmed by your bank, you will receive by email your final reservation voucher, which you must present on the day of your arrival at the hotel or establishment.
All reservations must be fully paid before your arrival, without exception.
4. Prices and fees:
The prices and fees listed on our website are provided directly by the hotels and service providers themselves. Unlike other companies, ANDORRAMANIA does not add any supplement to the official prices.
The prices indicated are valid at the time of booking. Any eventual last-minute promotion does not give the right to any refund or compensation on reservations made previously.
Children: each service provider specifies the reduced rate for children, according to specified ages. It is the customer's responsibility not to make any mistake with the ages of children at the time of the reservation request. If you are traveling with a baby, you must indicate in "Observations" to add a baby cot in the room (possible applicable expenses depending on the hotel).
Lunch and dinner in hotels: drinks, coffees and extras are not included in the price of half board and full board, unless otherwise specified.
Some hotels can charge in situ an obligatory supplement corresponding to the lunch or dinners of those children whose accommodation is free.
Errors in the age of children are the sole responsibility of the customer and cannot give rise to any refund.
Extras and services (parking, swimming pool, sauna, spa, drinks, minibar, telephone, etc.) must be paid for at the hotel itself, except when it is explicitly indicated on the website that they are included in the price.
5. Tourist Tax (Law 19/2022, of June 9, regulating the tax on stays in tourist accommodation):
Since July 1, 2022, Andorra applies a tourist tax that is added to the price of accommodation in hotels, apartments, campsites and/or other types of tourist accommodation. The tax is calculated based on the number of nights stayed, depending on the type and category of tourist accommodation. You pay per person and per per day, up to a maximum of seven nights. Children under 16 years of age are exempt.
The Tourist Tax is not included in the final price of the reservation. This tax must be paid directly at the hotel/apartment reception.
6. Rooms availability:
Hotel rooms are available from 2:30 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival and must be vacated before 11:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure, unless the hotel indicates otherwise. In case of being vacated later than 12:00 p.m., the hotel may charge a supplement or 1 additional night.
7. Limited liability:
The website andorramania.shop has been created with the utmost care. Our services are based on the information offered by the hotels and establishments themselves. The website offers photographs and descriptions to reflect the best state of the services offered, but they are not binding photographs. We are not responsible for the errors or inaccuracies of the information provided by the establishments. It is the customer's responsibility to do this verification.
8. Modification and cancellation of reservations:
Any request for modification or cancellation must be sent to ANDORRAMANIA through the "My Bookings" section, who will process your request.
Cancellation policies vary depending on the hotel and the season, and are specified in the "Overview of your reservation" section, before entering your personal details and making payment for the reservation.
- In all cases, the minimum administrative expenses will not be less than 15% of the total amount.
- It is the client's responsibility to take out travel cancellation insurance, if desired.
- In any case, no-shows do not give the right to any type of refund. No-shows reservations are considered those in which the client does not notify and does not appear at the hotel on the day of his arrival, or when the client notifies his/her non-arrival the same day without proof of force majeure.
- Snow on the roads does not constitute a case of force majeure, as long as the traffic is still possible with the appropriate equipment, or in the event that it is possible to access by an alternative route.
- In case of total closure of the accesses to the Principality, a change of dates or a refund will be offered. The bank costs and administrative expenses will be paid by the client.
- To avoid bank charges inherent to refunds, it is recommended to change the dates of the reservation. In some cases, the amount previously paid can be used in the form of an "open voucher", valid for 3 months.
- Any interrupted or shortened stay does not give rise to any refund, except in cases of justified and documented force majeure, with the prior agreement of the various establishments.
Payments are made by Visa or Mastercard, through our bank's secure Virtual TPV (via Redsys).
Guies Turisme Servei (G.T.S.) Blauet
AD503 Andorra la Vella
Principality of Andorra
11. Legal disputes:
GUIES TURISME SERVEI (G.T.S.) BLAUET is a company registered in the Principality of Andorra (Registre de Comerç i Indústria: nº 916046 N). In case of dispute, only the Andorran courts are competent.